- Get the children into the player development process, teaching the proper soccer techniques and skills.
- Give players the correct motivation to support their knowledge for the game.
- Teach good sportsmanship during the competition.
- Encourage players to play hard, physical and smart in order to have a better competitive experience.
- Teach them how to follow soccer rules in and out of the game.
- Teach and educate the parents on the rules of the game and the etiquette to properly support their child's progress on and off the field.
All of these keys are stressed in practice and then put to good use on the field when in competition.
Our coaches are qualified with years of experience and USSF licensed.